Monday, December 14, 2015

Delayed update still counts, right?

So, first off, my Guild Ball models are unassembled.  I hope to rectify that soon.

But, all of my SAGA Jomsvikings are assembled, primed, and have at least one color on them.  I have been working on them, and I hope to have the Hearthguard done in early January.  The warriors will take a little longer, but they should be done fairly soon.

No word on when my Abyssal warriors will ship, but once they get here, I will begin assembling them, with an eye on getting my AdeptiCon army ready.  That one will be a little tight.

And yes, I am still working on Warmahordes stuff.  Right now, it is looking like I will get to actually play in a Steamroller this weekend, so I am trying to work on those models at least a little bit.  Not sure that anything will be done, but nothing will be bare metal or plastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment