Thursday, June 6, 2013

Went dark for a bit

The end of the school year is always pretty busy, this year even more so.  Coupled with the fact that I have not been doing any gaming, and the impetus to post new content just was not there.  I probably won't be posting much for the next week (family stuff, nothing bad, but just no time), but I thought I should give some sort of update for my irregular readers.

First off, as I said before, I am getting some Convergence of Cyriss stuff.  How much?  Well, this stuff should be arriving on my doorstep before too long:

Battlebox
 Elim Servtrs
Reflex Srvtrs
Aurora
Axis
Attune Svtr
Clockwork Angel
Accret Srvtr
Hvy Jack box
Diffuser
FOWM CoC soft cover

It's a solid start, but yeah, I'm going to want more.  The Prime Axoim is just kewl, and I know that Aurora is going to want a couple of units of Angels for her list, but it is certainly enough for me to hit the ground running.  Unless something about them really does not work for me, I think I have found a primary army for the next couple of years.  And that's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment