Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Changes in the collection

From time to time, I actually do get rid of things.  At the moment, I have just gotten rid of my Battlefleet Gothic stuff, and am divesting myself of Clan Wars and Warzone.  I am doing this because I need the space, and I plan on using the proceeds to buy more minis, albeit different ones.

I am continuing to pick up Convergence stuff (and will be getting my Prime Axiom soon), but am also looking toward Infinity.  Nothing big, just a half dozen or so basic models to learn the game.  Of course, that's basically a gateway to a second army, but I can deal with that.

And, Dropzone Commander has a 2-player starter coming out later this year.  And I still haven't given up on the idea of buying into DeepWars.

My main goal for 2013 was going to be painting more models than I got.  Once the Bones arrived, that goal went out the window, so I might as well get some more models, right?  I think I am going to try and do no worse than buying 1 model per model I paint for the rest of the year.  Of course, all the KS models that are essentially en route don't count as purchases, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment