Monday, January 4, 2016

That didn't last long

So, I'm hoping to do an average of 1 pt of Warmahordes per day, and one model per day.  In theory, this would mean that, at the end of the year, I probably would have made a dent in my pile of shame.  I haven't finished anything yet this year, but I have been working on things, and I was, in general, feeling pretty good about it.

After all, so far this year, I have only bought (other otherwise been given) 2 Meat Threshers, and an Efaarit scout.  So far, so good.

And then my KS arrived. I hadn't really counted on that.  Now, on my floor, in a brown box, a small army looms at me.  It's 80 lower abyssals, 10 gargoyles, 40 succubi, 3 molochs, 1 champion, 1 iffrit, and 1 fiend.  So, I'm not 3 models down, I'm behind by 139 models.  Looks like I'll be spending some time assembling and priming over the next few days. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment