Thursday, January 7, 2016

That's a lot of plastic

No pics, because this is a quick post, but I have started working on the Abyssals.  So far, I have a whopping 4 of them assembled, although that number should climb to 15 or 20 by the end of the day. I plan on priming some of them tomorrow, and then I can start some color testing.  It's awfully cliche, but I think the Abyssals will be mainly red and black, and I will use cork to make lava bases.  I hope to have the first of them actually coming off the line, or nearly painted, by the end of next week, and things should really start to pick up after that.

It does mean that my Vikings are a bit on hold at the moment, but only until I get the Abyssals assembled.  Again, hopefully no later than the end of next week, although with 130 plus models to assemble, it might take a bit longer than that.  No too much longer though, since I am on a bit of a schedule here.

No comments:

Post a Comment