Thursday, November 3, 2011

Non-gaming update.

So, as I said, I am doing NaNoWriMo again. I have done it every year, and, thankfully enough, "won" it every year. (Winning, in this sense, simply means that I hit the 50k word goal - easily several times, and others I had to push, pull and kick the corpse of a festering story idea over that point.) This year, I am currently ahead of schedule - I am at 7,064 words, which is 2000 or so over the "official" goal of 1,667 words per day.

It's a little behind the 2,500 per day that I want to hit, but I still have 10 hours to go, and I can generally bang out 1200 words or so between dinner and midnight, in addition to doing other things. So, tonight, I think I am going to do some painting. I've earned it, I think - especially if I can get close to 8k before dinnertime.

No comments:

Post a Comment