Friday, November 9, 2012

Playing hooky

I should be running.  I should be writing for NaNoWriMo.  I should be painting. (Please note - things like laundry, dishes, cleaning, etc did not even come close to making the list.)  Instead, I am playing hooky from those things, and trying to input my collection into Forward Kommander.

So, at the moment, here are the following stats:

Cygnar: 3 models, 33% painted
Cryx 17 models, 52% painted
Protectorate 0 models
Khador 1 model, 0% painted
Retribution 5 models, 0% painted
Mercenaries 13 models, 23% painted

Circle 9 models, 66% painted
Legion 14 models, 42% painted
Trollbloods 24 models 12% painted
Skorne 21 models, 4% painted
Minions 1 model, 100% painted

Total models is just over 100, so I have barely begun.  This is going to be a good weekend project.  Or longer.

ETA - just found a little quirk in FK.  Had it open on two machines (took the laptop down to the basement.)  Managed to delete everything that I had entered, more or less.  I'm thinking that I will just build an Excel spreadsheet instead.  Much easier in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment