Monday, February 25, 2013

Back to painting

So, the demo is done, the table got built, and AdeptiCon is only 50 days away.  (I think it is 51 and some odd-hours, but I'm truncating here.)  And I still have a lot of painting to do.  From a pure numbers stand-point, I am far behind.  I have only one unit and a couple of jacks ready for my Warmachine list possiblities, and only one minion done for Malifaux. 

But at the moment, I remain optimistic, since I have multiple Maifaux and Warmachine models that are actually getting fairly close to being done.  Enough, in fact, that by this time next week, I might jump from having only 14 models done between the two systems to having more than 35 done, with more getting close to the finish.

On the collecting front, I picked up Zerkova over the weekend, which brings the Who's the Boss list a little closer to completion, and the Covenant.

At some point, I will get around to painting the book - and, having seen some kewl ones floating around, I want to paint mine with a firm tongue in cheek as well.  I want something that inspires loathing and not a little fear - perhaps something like this:


No comments:

Post a Comment