Friday, March 28, 2014

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

I think so, but no one is going to build that much terrain, narf.

OKay, so it's an old reference, but I did not paint anything today.  I spent a fair amount of time at the hardware store, then made 4 table toppers, and put a coat of texture paint on them.  I also finished making the caulk rivers, all 32 feet of them.  I need to paint them still, but tomorrow, I should be able to put a second coat on the table toppers, and paint all 31 caulk river sections.  (I already did one of them tonight as a color test.)  I'm almost ready for the Vengeance release event.

On the down side, it was a full day of not working on any of my miniatures at all, and tomorrow won't be much better.  Hopefully I can get a lot knocked out over the weekend. . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment