Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Back in the saddle

Thought of the title, and realized it is fairly appropriate.  I have been spending my time painting stuff for AdeptiCon lately, and most of my time has been taken up with making my WWX figs look presentable.  I am taking pics (though I am not entering the Paint for the Paint Dog contest anymore, for various reasons), but not posting anything until after the tourney.

I am under no illusions that I will win the whole thing (though I would like to go at least 2-2), but no sense spoilering my lists, and telling people that I have a [REDACTED], two [REDACTED], and some [REDACTED] to [REDACTED] in my list.

Hell, I'm painting two different lists - as in, two different factions.  I still haven't decided which one I will take - one of them will be much easier to paint than the other (fewer models), and has more influence, but the other one promises to be all kinds of fun.  I may just flip a coin next Thursday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment