Thursday, August 28, 2014

A total lack of motivation

I haz it.  I have some new shinies, but almost no motivation to actually do anything.  It might be because USPS lost some rules and models that I traded to get.  It could be because it's the end of summer, and things are a little crazy around here.  It could be that I just haven't played many games lately - as in, almost none since AdeptiCon, in any system.

I just don't feel like painting or assembling things. I am looking at changing from Convergence, and hoping that switching factions will jump-start my creative desire, and I'll start painting again.  But I know that I really won't have any chance to play until almost the end of September.

I don't know.  Maybe I should just commit to painting something, anything, for 15 minutes per day.  Maybe just getting back into the habit will help.  Probably won't hurt, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment