Monday, October 17, 2011

Publish or perish?

OKay, I haven't posted anything in over a week, and I haven't said much this month at all. That whole pesky real life thing has been getting in the way, so I haven't gotten much painting or playing time in the last few days. I really need to start playing games on Vassal or something, just to remind myself of how the rules work. (Kidding, but my mediocre skills certainly won't be sharpened by disuse.)

Anyway, as proof that I have been working on that big box of product which graced my doorstep a few weeks back, I present the following:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The background looks a little cluttered because I was painting those earlier tonight, and didn't feel like moving them off the disaster that is my painting table:

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's actually overdue for a good clearing off, which I do every month or two, but I really wanted to paint tonight, instead of doing stuff that needs to be done, but isn't as much fun/frustrating.

And this is the table of shame:

Photobucket

It's probably no more than half of what I have, and, as you can see, there are a lot of figs that are either bare metal or primed, but nothing beyond that. I am moderately pleased to say that a lot of the primed figs are fairly recent acquisitions, but still, I need to get more of those done.

No comments:

Post a Comment