Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Did anything get done today?

Yes.  Yes, it did.  I got my solo primed, as well as ten or so bases.  I also got 4 40mm bases ready for painting, and should be able to start working on them tonight.  If I can get those done, there is really no reason not to finish up a couple of models that have been almost done for a month, waiting only really for those bases.

Progress continues on the obstructors.  One unit how has fully assembled head & torso combos, and are about half on legs.  I should have half of the full unit assembled later tonight, if I can get down there and work on them for a while.  Forgot that I have a short trip planned for this weekend, but I still aim to have close to 20 of the 41 models trimmed, assembled and primed before Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment