Saturday, July 5, 2014

Update on the caster collection

Random update kind of worthy of its own post:

I am trying to get all the casters before the end of 2014.  Here is what I am currently missing, as near as I can determine:

Cryx
NONE

Cygnar
Darius
3Stryker

Khador
3Vlad
Strakhov

Protectorate
Severius
eSeveries
Harbinger

Retribution
eVyros

Convergence
NONE

Mercenaries
NONE

Circle
Cassius
eKaya

Legion
Bethayne
3Lylyth

Skorne
3Makeda
Rasheth

Trollbloods
Borka
Hunters Grimm

Minions
NONE

When the new casters from the next Hordes book come out, I'll update this list, but I am hoping to have cut out five or six from this one before then.  I'm pretty sure that, for the most part, I have been picking them up faster than Privateer has been releasing them, so sooner or later, I will catch up.  Then I can start going back and picking up units and jacks/beasts that I am missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment