Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hammer time!

I need to take pics of it, but not until tomorrow. This morning, I spent some time with a miter box and some wood.  At the end of it, I have a 2' x 2' demo board that has nice walls to stop dice from spilling out.

I plan on making more than one - I have the wood and foam to make a second one, and my current plan is to make one that has more of a Warmachine feel to it, and one that is more Hordes.  I just have to decide just what I mean by that, however.  I have about a month to get both of them done - I am doing a road trip to the other side of the state for a days worth of demos, and I thought that taking a nice board or two would help.  Plus, once they are built, I can use them for demos at the FLGS or at local cons.

Any thoughts from the peanut gallery about what I should do for the boards?  I might make a dockside, a la Fire Fingers, for the Warmachine board, although that might be a little much, since I also have stuff to paint for AdeptiCon - some 70 figures, if my count is correct.  I could probably get by with less, and just not have much flexibility in my lists, but I am trying to be a little ambitious here.

No comments:

Post a Comment