Monday, January 28, 2013

Who's the Boss progress report

So, last month, I said that one of my 2013 goals was to have one of every warcaster/warlock in the game, so that I can run a "Who's the Boss" style event on my own.  (One of each does not mean one of each sculpt.  I don't need more than one version of pMadrak, for example.  I may have the variant sculpts, but it's not a requirement.)

Anyway, thanks to a conversation on Facebook last night, I decided to actually take inventory of what I have, so that I can see what I still need to get.  After an hour and some of going through my collection, here is what I think I still need to pick up this year:

Cygnar
eCaine
Constance Blaize
eHaley
3Nemo
Nemo
eStryker

Cryx
eGaspy
3Gaspy
pGoreshade
Mortenebra
Scaverous
eSkarre
Venethrax

Menoth
pFeora
Harbinger
3Kreoss
Testament
Reznik
Severius - thought I had him somewhere, will have to keep looking
eSeverius
Thyra
Vindictus

Khador
eButcher
eIrusk
eSorscha
Strakhov
evlad
3Vlad
Zerkova

Ret
eVyros

Mercs
Ashlynn
Damiano
MacBain
eMagnus

Circle
Cassius
eKaya
Kromac
Krueger
eKrueger
eMorvahna

Legion
Bethayne
Kallus
eLylyth
3Lylyth
eVayl

Trollbloods
Borka
Calandra
eGrim
eGrissel

Skorne
eMakeda
3Makeda
Dominar

Minions
Rask
Midas

So, I'm more than halfway there already.  Now, of what I have, I think at least five of them are unassembled, but that is something easily fixed. And those are mostly ones that I have picked up this year.  I am also hoping to get my collection of figs inventoried, sorted, and properly stowed by the end of the year, which means (as a matter of course) that everything will get assembled, and anything that needs replacement parts will get fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment