Friday, January 25, 2013

Malifaux Rail Crew basing test, and a WIP Helljack

Quick post to prove that I am working, albeit slowly, on some of the stuff I need for Adepticon.  I'll post pics of some other stuff sometime this weekend - I have a Steamroller tourney tomorrow, so I have to get that stuff ready tonight, and then I am not sure how much painting time I will get tomorrow.  Anyway. . . .

First up, a metal gamin for Malifaux.  This was a quick color and base test, just to see if I liked it.  I think it will work.


Next, we have a WIP of a Helljack.  I like the way this is going.  It's a little on the time-intensive side, but not too bad, and I plan on doing most of my Helljacks in this manner, I think.


Obviously, I have only done the upper carapace.  The necrotite glow area is barely started, and I need to work more on the rest of the chassis, but you can get the general idea of how the jack is going to look.  I want to have him done by next weekend, so that I can move on to the rest of the jacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment