Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Another new year, another chance to miss some goals

Declaring my painting goals for the month, so that I may be held accountable.

<K-2SO>They're high. They're very high.</K-2SO>

I'm trying to commit to painting 365 models this year, and also painting 365 pts worth of Warmachine/Hordes models. (Yes, I am going to double dip). So, this month, I need to do the following:



Assemble and prime an orc army for Kings of War that I am doing for a friend.
Paint a WM model for a holiday exchange (deadline is in 2 weeks)
Start painting my fleet for a Dystopian Wars event in April
Start painting 2 armies for a SAGA tourney in April
Start painting a Guild Ball team for some pick up games
Start painting some Arena Rex models for the same purpose


Or, put another way - paint like a madman for the next month, and see where that gets me.

Even if I miss these goals (and I will - I won't get everything done by the end of January, or even February.  I expect to be working on almost all of the above projects on the ides of March), I'll be more along than if I sat on the couch and did nothing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment