Saturday, January 7, 2017

No news is not good news

So, I have been painting and assembling models, but nothing is actually fully painted yet, and I still haven't finished assembling all of the KoW models.  The orcs are almost complete - I need to green stuff the boars and assemble the riders, but I took a break from that and worked on the great axe warriors, and those are now about 50% assembled.  I hope to get most of them done tomorrow night, and then everything primed on Monday morning.

With any luck, I will have some time open to game on Tuesday.  If so, I might be able to take the orcs to show as a WIP to the friend whose army it is.  I still have months to get things done, but I will feel a lot better once finished models start making their way across my table.

No comments:

Post a Comment