Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Wishlist (part III)

So, yesteday, I posted a "Master Wishlist" - basically, it's a list of everything that I want to get, sooner or later, and I think it is current though Wrath and Domination. (The new for Warmachine this summer will undoubtedly add to it, of course. Like, one of everything, and full units when possible.)

The list, of course, is unrealistic, and I am well aware of it. I'd love to actually have everything on it, but it's probably not going to happen, unless my lottery investment plan pays off. (Unlikely, since I don't buy tickets - the lottery is a tax on people who are bad at math.) But, it does give me goals, in the vaguest sense of the word.

The list is also not entirely correct. After all, under eButcher, Doom Reavers are FA:U, but I only have two units on there. And, I probably will not have a plastic Feral, Pureblood and Stalker - that's why magnets exist, after all. And there are units missing, because I already have one, and while I could use another, they probably would not see regular play. (On the other hand, "regular play" should never be a criteria - I play so many different things, it may be months before a model is played again.)

Still, my goal for the year is not just to hit 50 points for every faction, contract and pact, but to also make a serious dent in that wishlist. I also plan to treble my collection of painted figs, but that's not nearly so impressive.

And, on that note - it's time for me to go and paint something.

No comments:

Post a Comment