AdeptiCon is now two days closer. What have I gotten done so far? Well, it turns out that not everything for Malifaux was assembled. I have a Willie the demolitionist model that is still sitting in his box. I need to get him put together. I have managed a test scheme on two of the metal gamin - I hope to have at least one of them finished later today, and possibly even based, if I can find some base elements that I bought some months ago for another project.
Not much has been done for Warmachine. I had to strip a bunch of the models, and had to get them and onto their new bases. It does mean that I will have to buy a new pack or two of blank bases, since I pretty much destroyed the old ones in the process. They are almost stripped, and I hope to be reassembling and priming them later today or tomorrow, so that I can really get to work on them.
Drew some more concept sketches for the display board as well. Need to finish my army lists and what not before I actually build too much of it, in order to make it look nice. Hope to start on it before Christmas though, so I actually have a lot of time.