Sunday, December 9, 2012

Goals, 2013.

So, in another blog, the question was posed, "What are your goals for 2013?"  It's generally a little early for me to think about goals for the next year - I like to enjoy a small period of inebriation and over-eating before I indulge in any introspection, so I typically post my goals in early January.

Now, the goals listed in that other blog are all good ones - grow the player base, run more events, paint more.  I plan on doing all of those.  But, last night, I decided on another one.

In 2012, I wanted to hit the point where I could play a legal, 35-pt (or higher) army for every faction, contract and compact.  No problem.  I think I can actually do 50, although some of them are some pretty nasty stretches to get to it.  (Shae should never have that many 'jacks.  Never.)

My 2013 is equally audacious.  I want to have one of every warlock and warcaster in the game.  (Not including alternate sculpts, though I may try to pick some of them up.)  That way, I can run a "Who's The Boss" tourney.  I have over half of the warlocks/warcasters already, so it's a doable goal.

2 comments:

  1. As one who owns all the warlocks and warcasters, that goal isn't to difficult if you dedicate yourself to it. The harder goal is having them all painted...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You notice that I said absolutely nothing about actually painting any of them, right?

    My 2013 painting goals are simply to paint more in 2013 than I did in 2012. Still a really low bar for me to clear.

    ReplyDelete