- Post more often. I really slacked off last year, and I do not like that. I would love to post at least four times per week, but I am going to try and get in the habit of posting something, even if it is only a couple sentences, every day for as long as I can. The over/under on that one is Monday, by the way.
- Paint more. I did not paint nearly enough in 2013. I would like to paint 100 miniatures in 2014. I'll have plenty of incentive, because
- Play more games in 2014, and play them more competitively. I plan on growing the local community, and playing more games. When I am not demoing, I need to play to win - though I will still abide by the Wheaton rule.
- Play different games. In 2013, I played a few games of X-wing, a few games of Ogre, and a fair amount of Warmachine and Hordes. In 2014, I want to play all of those games, plus Bolt Action, Malifaux, Wild West Exodus, Dropzone Commander, Rivet Wars, and Relic Knights. Possibly some other stuff.
- Rebuild my gaming table. I build my first gaming table over a decade ago, and it has been moved cross-country once, and around the house a few times. It needs to go, and a better one built. I need to build the benchwork for my sons model railroad first though.
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Okay, so I don't really do the resolutions thing per se. I do have some goals for 2014, which I may as well lay out here: