Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 post

Okay, so I don't really do the resolutions thing per se.  I do have some goals for 2014, which I may as well lay out here:

  1. Post more often.  I really slacked off last year, and I do not like that.  I would love to post at least four times per week, but I am going to try and get in the habit of posting something, even if it is only a couple sentences, every day for as long as I can.   The over/under on that one is Monday, by the way.
  2. Paint more.  I did not paint nearly enough in 2013.  I would like to paint 100 miniatures in 2014.  I'll have plenty of incentive, because
  3. Play more games in 2014, and play them more competitively.  I plan on growing the local community, and playing more games.  When I am not demoing, I need to play to win - though I will still abide by the Wheaton rule.
  4. Play different games.  In 2013, I played a few games of X-wing, a few games of Ogre, and a fair amount of Warmachine and Hordes.  In 2014, I want to play all of those games, plus Bolt Action, Malifaux, Wild West Exodus, Dropzone Commander, Rivet Wars, and Relic Knights.  Possibly some other stuff.
  5. Rebuild my gaming table.  I build my first gaming table over a decade ago, and it has been moved cross-country once, and around the house a few times.  It needs to go, and a better one built.  I need to build the benchwork for my sons model railroad first though.
I may have more.  I will edit this post if I think of any.

No comments:

Post a Comment