Thursday, January 23, 2014

It's a feeling of accomplishment

And not a little horror.  I'm still not done with cataloging everything, but I made more progress today.  The kids had a half day of school, so I lost some serious painting and counting time.  Here are the counts, as of a few minutes ago:

Cryx -111
Cygnar -39
Khador -36
Protectorate -18
Retribution -94
Convergence - 89
Mercenaries -57
Circle -28
Legion -22
Skorne -54
Trollbloods -74
Minions  -92

So, we're up to 714.  I think I only have a couple hundred still to go.  I'm a little unsure at this point - I'm marking and setting the tallied ones aside, so it's not that, it's simply that I have several half-filled cases, whose contents are currently a mystery.  I'll see about clearing some of that up tomorrow.

In the meantime, I'm hoping to get in a few games of WWX tomorrow.  Need to start playing so that I can get a good handle on the rules between now and AdeptiCon.

No comments:

Post a Comment