As the Impossible Dream wraps up again, I have a final tally:
Dire Troll Mauler
That's it. I might finish something tonight, and even though I knew I wasn't going to hit 100 points, I am still a little disappointed. Of course, losing power from Sunday afternoon through today did not help. Especially considering that all my painting stuff is in the basement. The windowless side of the basement. The pitch black, almost like a cave side of the basement.
I did get a pic of the DTM, but I need to get it off the camera.
Still, all things considered - I did get a lot done, even if I did not get much finished. Almost all of my trolls are assembled and primed, and most have base colors on at least part of them. It could have gone a lot better, but it could have gone a lot worse.
This next week, I plan on assembling some things - there is a FLGS to my west where people might start getting together to play, so it's time to make sure I have some battleboxes ready to go. Maybe I'll work on the Khador box tonight, and see what I can get done.