Thursday, August 4, 2011

Doh!

Minor vent - I figure the few who read will understand.

I was working on some Gatormen last night. The figs are basically done, aside from the base, and I was wanting to do some water effects. (You can probably see where this is going already, right?.) I seal off the holes in the base using plasticard and glue, then paint the whole thing. When it is dry, I superglue a couple of "logs" and some other things, wait a bit, and then pour the water effect goop, which I had dyed an appropriate swamp-water color.

Go down this morning to check on it, and discover that I didn't quite seal off the base as well as I thought, and, all the water effects, being liquid until it sets, have basically run out the tiny hole I missed.

Nothing was ruined, it was just really annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment