Sunday, September 11, 2011

Basement cleaning continues, and FLGS update

First, I'll start with the FLGS update. After dropping in on Saturday, it sounds like the store will actually start carrying PP merchandise. I promptly celebrated the good news by preordering Maelok and Jarl Skuld, as well as a farrow razorback crew. And, I picked up (elsewhere) a minimum unit of Warmongers and a minimum unit of blighted archers and the UA. It's not much, but it is a start.

And I continue to build on that. I have mentioned before that I am going to pare down my GW collection, and I have made arrangements to get rid of my BFSP Dwarves, and I just listed my IG army on Bartertown. I'm not sure whether I would prefer cash, or a big Khador (or Everblight) army - cash lets me build a 35 point army for each (and then some!), but a big army, arriving all at once, is kind of like Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment