Thursday, September 8, 2011

Progress report

I didn't take a pic, so you have to take my word for it - but, even though I have not finished anything lately, progress is being made. The proof of that is the empty pot of Sepia wash that I tossed in the garbage earlier today. (Yes, I could fish it out and take a pic, but that would be kind of silly . . . not to mention messy, since I dumped the remnants of a glue and sand mix in on top of it.)

The sewing room did get done, FWIW, and I have gotten my Storm Strider partially assembled and based. I'll try and take WIP pics later.

No comments:

Post a Comment