Sunday, January 29, 2012

At last, an update!

Just some random proof that I have been doing some actual "painting" this month. (Okay, I call it painting, other people may not. I won't win awards, but that's fine by me. I just want to get this stuff beyond bare metal or primer. )

Anyway, back at the beginning of the month, I said that I would be concentrating on Mercs, mainly my Rhulic, and I took a pic to show how little I had done with them at that point in time. And indeed, some of it was black primed (I got them that way, and given all the troubles with the yellow, I should have taken the time to strip them and reprime them), but more were little more than bare metal.


But, I am happy to say that progress has been made. As proof, I offer the following:

The Basher (and the Gunner next to it) are getting close to being done. I need to add some details, and finish some of the panels, but the end is in sight. (Good thing, too - the end of the month is coming up, and I need to paint at least 5 points for the challenge.)

The Immortals are low-hanging fruit. I really should finish them. It would not take too long, it would add considerably to my painted total, and I could focus on something new.

And yes, my painting area is still fairly clean, which comes as a major shocker, frankly.

And yes, I know the pics aren't very good. I wasn't trying to take good pics, simply pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment