Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A structured approach, perhaps?

So, while painting in the basement tonight (that's right - I said painting), it struck me. There are 11 factions (more or less), and 12 months of the year. It's not a perfect matchup, but maybe instead of my hit or miss (mostly miss) approach to painting, I should spend this year with a little more structure.

So, for this month, I am going to concentrate on Mercenaries. I figure I will primarily work on my Rhulic stuff, for a Searforge list, although I might try and get some base colors on my old Magnus battlebox. I don't know what I will do for next month, but for this month, if they don't fight for pay, I won't be painting them.

Tomorrow, before I start work, I think I need to take a "before" pic. I haven't done too much so far this month, but a before and after pic should show some progress over the next four weeks. I also need to finish up some terrain projects, so I can work on picking up some Talion figs, in order to get going on my goal of having a 50 point list for everything by the end of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment