Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I love the smell of primer in the morning!

So, I did not get as much done last night as I had originally hoped, and I am trying to make up for it today. So, this morning, I went ahead and primed a pistol wraith, an extra exchange figure, a unit of Greylords, and a unit of Widowmakers.

At some point, probably toward June, I am going to sit down and take another massive inventory of everything that I have for Warmachine and Hordes. I will inventory each figure, but include its current status (NIB, assembled, etc), and even try to get a system in place to keep everything organized.

As I have said elsewhen, my current ratio of painted to unpainted is about 1:25. I'd like to bring that down to 1:20 or lower by mid-year, although I harbor no illusions that it will be down to 1:10 anytime in this calendar year. Especially with me already saving money for GenCon - good thing Colossals are expensive - it will keep the number of acquired figs for 2012 a little lower.

No comments:

Post a Comment