Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Terrain update

Well, the good news is that it looks like I will have enough terrain for each table - I capped the event at 16 people, so 8 tables. Each table will have the same items and same general setup (eg, each will have two hills, or two patches of rough terrain, etc), and will be roughly symmetrical. And, as an added bonus, I will be able to change the terrain around a little bit after each round.

The downside is that I won't have everything finished and painted, so there will be a lot of pink foam or bare plaster, etc. But that's for this tourney - I am looking to events for the next couple of months, and by the next tourney, this stuff will be painted. And that's not idle boasting - I can make and paint terrain a lot faster than I can paint a miniature.

And no - I am not taking pics. I don't know who reads this, but I don't want to give away any hints before Saturday. I will take pics and post them then, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment