Sunday, April 8, 2012

Yikes! Less than a week!

So, it just hit me - I am running a small tourney in just under a week (16 player max, 25pt MM/T&C), and while the game store has some terrain, I should do some work to make sure that there will be enough for each of the 8 tables to have a decent setup.

I will be doing all the setting up, of course, and yes, it will change some from round to round. But I need to go down to the basement and take stock of what terrain I have already made, and make some of the stuff that I am missing. It won't be painted for this tourney, but if I can get it made by Saturday, then I should be able to have it painted for another tourney sometime in May, right?

The good news is that the hills and walls should either be done, or nearly done, so I can concentrate on some of the other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment