Wednesday, April 11, 2012

No terrain work last night.

Originally, I was going to work on terrain last night, but instead, I spent the evening cutting templates for the various controls zones used by the scenarios. I'm not done with them yet, but only because I ran out of the materials I am using to make them - a quick trip to the fabric store tomorrow will let me finish them up tomorrow afternoon, I hope.

After Scouts tonight, I want to work on all the various terrain items made out of pink foam - I may not get them done, but I should be able to at least cover up all the fields of pink.

I think that I will follow the lead of Felix, and take stuff to paint for when I am sitting at the tourney. I haven't run one for PP yet, so I don't know how much time I will actually have to work on things, but a few minutes of painting here and there is probably possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment