Thursday, April 19, 2012

See, I'm painting!

Managed to get a couple of things done tonight. First, I am almost done with my exchange fig. All that is left is the basing, and the sealing. Hope to get those done tomorrow.




And, I finished up this guy:



I've also worked on a bunch of other things, although I did not bother taking pics of them. For various and sundry reasons, I did not stick to only one faction for the month, although I am not yet certain whether this has hurt my painting or not. I haven't gotten to play much, although now that Vassal 4.2 is out, I might try and get in some games that way.

Anyway, the Bokur and the pistol wraith would fill the points requirement for the month, but I am going to try and finish some other figs - mainly infantry, actually. I have a minimum unit of Blackbane's Raiders on order - if they get here before the end of next week, I might manage to get them done as well, since they will be painted in the same way as the pistol wraith.

1 comment:

  1. At last, proof! I love the pistol wraith. Awesome model, but he makes my Cygnar cry with my lack of magic.

    ReplyDelete