Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hooray for Rhulic!

So, since there were no responses (means I need more readers), I decided to go with my Rhulic figs. Because I am trying to avoid running proxies when possible, I wound up with the following list:

Durgen Madhammer
  • Basher
  • Gunner
  • Gunner
  • Rockram
Thor Steinhammer
  • Driller
  • Blaster
Ogrun Assault Corps (full unit)


They fared pretty well. I lost Thor, the Driller, the Blaster, one Ogrun and one Gunbunny before the store had to close, but I did manage to put the hurt on the Cygnar player opposite me, and a couple lucky rolls let me take out Stryker. I do need to pick up a few actual units, but I must admit, the Durgen's feat and the Assault Corps, plus a few Explosivo on the jacks was a lot of fun.

And, my new model count goes up by one - I picked up Ossyan tonight as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment