Tuesday, July 19, 2011

While the batteries charge. . .

The batteries in the camera need to be recharged, so no pics until later tonight, but I actually finished some models yesterday!

Yes, it's true. It's also not too impressive - I finally finished off the unit of Shifting Stones that have been 75% done or so for oh, I don't know, two years? But, they are finally done, based, and sealed. I go from four completed models to seven, which is a huge improvement, in terms of raw numbers, but weighed against the unpainted? A scratch.

I still have 595 models to go.

On the plus side, I might actually get my two Khador jacks done tonight, and possibly my Defender and Lancer as well. Even if I don't, I will be taking pics of them and posting them, just because. I really, really want to start knocking at least battlebox armies out of the way, and not just for ulterior motives.

No comments:

Post a Comment