Sunday, July 3, 2011

My next project

I'll take a pic tomorrow, but I think I found my next project. I was at the FLGS today, and we're still trying to get people interested and attending regular games. It's slow, and a little depressing at times, but I expect it. I am going to whip up a flyer or two, and maybe a sign-up sheet, but that's not my next project.

I did a quick inventory. By my count, there are 11 factions between Warmachine and Hordes (Khador, Cygnar, Cryx, Menoth, Retribution, Mercs, Minions, Skorne, Circle, Legion and Trolls). Ignoring Minions (though I have both Farrow and Gators), but fielding 2 different Merc battleboxes (Magnus and Gorten), there are still 11 different battlebox armies.

I have 10 of them, though I still need to pick up a Mk II Legion deck. I can pick up Kaelyssa and the Griffon, and have the Retribution "box". All total, those 11 battlebox armies total 47 figures. I have only 1 of them painted, but 31 of them assembled and primed. I should be able to get the other 16 (well, 14 of them, anyway) assembled and primed before next weekend, and then I'll see what I can get done before the demo.

No comments:

Post a Comment