Friday, March 9, 2012

Forward and back again

As usual, no pics tonight. I spent some time working on my pigs, but also doing repairs to stuff that had either fallen apart long ago, or assembled incorrectly/weakly and needed to be fixed. But tonight was definitely a two steps forward, one step back sort of night.

See, so far for the year, I have painted a whopping 4 models. A basher, a gunner, a feral warpwolf and a woldwyrd. And today, I ordered Amon Ad-raza, a Dervish, 2 Winterguard rocketeer, and a [REDACTED]. So, I ordered 5, and have only painted 4. And, in the next week or so, I should be getting some Talion figs in a trade, and hopefully another 10-15 figs as part of another trade. Until today, however, I think I had only gained one fig for the year (Kara Sloan).

Oh well. The slaughterhousers are coming along, and I am making some inroads on the bone grinders. I need to spend a bit more time on the brigands, which I plan on doing tomorrow or Sunday. If I do enough infantry, then I can get on the positive side of things, and get a lot of points done. Plus, painted piggies would just make me feel better about taking them to GenCon. If I am wearing the black, then I should have more stuff painted, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment