Friday, December 23, 2011

Another day, another loss.

Quick post, but I got in another game this afternoon. This time, I got to play Felix (of Pokeminiatures fame). Instead of trying gators again, I tried out a troll list. I had been wanting to try Jarl, and I had a 25 point list that I wanted to try.

It failed. Not spectacularly, but it failed. Part of the problem, I think, stems from my failure to use Jarl to the fullest, but a unit of sluggers and a unit of scattergunners just doesn't have enough punch to deal with heavies. And the RAT on both is pretty low, which made dealing with Def 13 infantry tough.

Again, I had fun, and I did not lose as badly as yesterday. I'll post a more detailed report later, and when Felix gets his report written, I will link to it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming out to game! That was a good time.

    On a side note: I'm unavailable for Warmachining next Thursday due to my wife having time off from work. Oops! I need to see if I can make it in some other time :(

    ReplyDelete