Thursday, December 15, 2011

Quick thought on 2013

Sure, sure - next year is still a few weeks away, but I started thinking about it the other day. I hope to get a lot done (gaming-wise) in 2013 - get back to GenCon, play a lot more Warmahordes, actually get some more stuff painted, get my local community active, maybe get at least all my Warmahordes stuff assembled and primed, make and sell a lot of terrain. Lots of stuff.

So, for my couple of readers out there - sometime in the next couple of weeks, I intend to post a list of what I plan on getting done in 2013. And, once you are done laughing, I expect you to post snide comments about my lack of progress from time to time. Because if I have learned one thing over the years, it's that a public declaration of intent puts a lot more pressure on me than any private goals ever will.

No comments:

Post a Comment