Monday, December 19, 2011

More Hirst Arts goodness.

Not sure if I have said it before, but I am a license holder for Hirst Arts. Basically, it means that I sell kits, or sell in excess of $1k per year - both of which are true, for a loose enough definition of "true." At some point, possibly beginning next year, I need to move forward with making it an actual business, but that's another post.

Anyway, in the last couple of days, I have had 200 pounds of Ultracal 30, and 100 pounds of dental plaster delivered. And today, I got 5 more molds - all ones for making the Space Hulk board. I already have the molds to make the board, but the addition of these turns it from a month-long project into one that can be done in a couple of weeks.

So, tonight, in addition to trying to get some painting done, I need to pour some plaster and start assembling some things for sale again. I don't make much, but it does pay for more Hirst Arts stuff, and helps keep me in miniatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment