Saturday, December 24, 2011

The best thing about iBodger

is that I can work on army lists pretty much anywhere. A lot of them may be theorymachining, since my play beyond battle box has been extremely limited of late, but it's something to do, and I can try to eliminate obvious weaknesses. (All comments about my troll slugger and scattergunner list can stay in the peanut gallery, thank you very much.)

So, since we had to be at church extremely early for the Christmas service, I took along ibodger and made some theory lists, and changed up the troll list I lost with yesterday. I need to try the new one at some point - I think it is a slightly better list, and a couple more tries with Jarl certainly cannot hurt.

On a related note, my magic 8 balls says, when I ask about gaming stuff being under the tree tomorrow, laughs at me. Looks like I'll have to buy my own gaming-related presents this year. What a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment