Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hooray, a shirt!

My pressganger shirt arrived yesterday. I guess that makes me all official and stuff.

Did little work tonight. Remembered that I had snapped a drill bit the last time I had magnetized a plastic jack, so I couldn't get too far on my menoth or khador heavies. Got Gorten assembled, as well as Jarl, but just did not really feel like doing much tonight. Got some time blocked off for some basement time in the next few days, and I need to start thinking about what I am going to take with me over the holidays.

While I would like to take a lot, its probably going to be gators, pigs and trolls. Want to get in some practice with each of those - I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I will probably be running Minions at GenCon - I have fun with them, even when I lose, which is probably the most important thing.

Also looking at running something at a local con at the end of Feb. Stay tuned, although my readership is low enough that it probably would not make any difference in the con attendance anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment