Tuesday, December 6, 2011

More shineys on the way!

Well, in the next few days, my percentage of painted figures will drop once again, since I will be receiving:

  • Maelok the Dreadbound
  • Jarl Skuld
  • Khador plastic heavy jack kit
  • Menoth plastic heavy jack kit
  • Scattergunner UA
  • Trollkin Sluggers
  • Gorten

It won't actually affect my painted percentage all that much - adding less than 20 new miniatures against 700 or so really doesn't change things all that much. I know that I won't finish as much this year as I had hoped, but I do think I can do better next year. I figure I will start planning some GenCon armies in the next few weeks, so I can start getting them painted well before GenCon. I'm thinking Minions, just because I like my gators and my pigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment