Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Firk ding blast!

So, I got some time down in the basement, late last night, and I was sitting there, happily painting away.  Well, happily enough, anyway - provided that one uses a definition of happy that includes a minor undercurrent of despair over the piles of unpainted lead.  Anyway, so I am sitting there, painting up a Boneswarm and doing the base layer on some Blackbane's Raiders.  I reach over to grab a drink, and wind up knocking Maelok down to the floor.

Maelok + gravity + concrete floor - pinning = Maelok needing to be put back together, properly this time.

Still hoping to do better than just 2 figs for my 5 points this month, but not sure if it is going to happen.  I am working on a whole bunch of things (and my crowded desk is just one of the reasons why Maelok went floor-diving), but I'm not sure how much of it will actually be done before the end of the month.  And, I will lose some time this weekend for family obligations, so I might cheap out and do the Boneswarm and a jack or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment