Friday, May 18, 2012

Yay, more stuff!

A couple of packages arrived for me today, as some trades finally hit their final destination.  It's not a huge lot (though some of my Tau are up on the trading block), but I gained Darius and his halfjacks, Stryker, Haley, Rengrave, First Mate Hawk and a Boneswarm. 

The boneswarm I should have painted in a couple of days, but it won't be enough to avoid using my Get Out Of Painting Free Card for the month, so I need to hustle and put some paint on my brushes, and get to work.

My current wishlist is still something like 1265 figures, but my collection is getting close to passing the 800 mark.  By the end of the year, I hope that my collection is bigger than my wishlist - possible, if Colossals only has a few models in it, and I make some decent trades.  And find some decent deals at GenCon.  Or, come to my senses, and pare everything down to only 2 or 3 factions, and trade off everything extra.

I'm currently scheduled to get some games in tomorrow - not sure what I am taking yet.  For various and sundry reasons, I will probably only wind up taking one faction, but I'll probably have two or three armies in mind when I show up, and just randomize between them or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment