Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Huzzah!

Yesterday, I managed several hours of painting.  Unfortunately, it was a room, not anything related to gaming.  And thus do my miniatures linger in some sort of primed or bare metal limbo.

I should finally be finishing up some of those pesky real-life interruptions today, and, with a little luck, will carve out a good, dedicated hour of painting tonight once the kids are in bed.  Not sure what I will be working on, however - I have a bunch of projects all sitting out at once, and I should probably just clear some of them off the table and concentrate on a few of them for a week or two - or until they are finished, whichever comes first.

The month is half over, and I am not really close to having 5 points done yet, so I need to get cracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment