Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Slacking

Yep, I've been slacking. I should be posting some pics tomorrow, but I basically lost the entire weekend (had company, plus family stuff), and didn't really do anything productive the last couple of days.  I have been reading my Malifaux rulebook, prior to this weekends first game, but really, I've been kind of a slug.

Tonight, I have been down in the basement (and am heading back there again in a minute), working on assembling some of the Malifaux plastics, and putting some more paint on Bubba.  I am doubtful that Bubba will be done before the end of the month, so I am also working on a backup item to get my 5 points in.  I'll get something done - but I need to get a lot more done.

I should have more spare time next week - fewer distractions, and getting back into a routine.  Painting is like exercising - you may mean to do it, you may talk about doing it, but really - if it doesn't occupy a set time in your schedule, it has a tendency to get dropped altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment