Saturday, July 14, 2012

0-2 for the day

Well, that's not going to bode well for next week.  I did not have much luck today with either Bloody Barnabas or with Carver.  Some of it was bad dice, and some of it (most of it, actually) was me making some really bad choices, or forgetting to cast animi,

I need to spend some time over the next few days putting some figs together, and poring over the cards so that most of the relevant stats are pretty close to the front of my brain.  I don't have to have to keep looking over, wasting time, to remember that my Brigands are Def 12, Arm 14, and that they chanted to get Fearless and Tough.  I should know that kind of stuff, consarn it.

I was pleased with the Swamp Horror - most pleased than last time.  I'm trying to think of some movement shenanigans that I can use with it, most involving the reach & pull aspect.  And, on its initial road test, I was fairly pleased with the road hog.  It wasn't strong enough to crack a Cetrati wall, but setting things on fire is always nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment